Manages effective operations for a specific unit(s), with 24 hour responsibility for all clinical, human resource and business functions. Participates in advancing the leadership agenda for the Nursing Department, and contributes to the advancement of professional
Demonstrates competence in clinical nursing. Evidence of leadership accomplishments. Possession of a current license from the Texas State Board of Nursing. Completion of Neonatal Resuscitation program and S.T.A.B.L.E must be obtained within 1 year of employment. Must complete Breastfeeding education within 2 years of employment. CPR within 90 days of hire.
- BSN Preferred
- Membership in professional organization preferred
- L&D Unit Manager must have at least 5 years of recent clinical experience in L&D, and certifications in ACLS, Fetal Monitoring, and NRP.
- Nursery/NICU/SCN Unit Manager must have at least 2 years of recent clinical experience in level II (or higher)neonatal care, and certifications in NRP and STABLE.
- WH Unit Manager must have at least 2 years of recent clinical experience in mother-baby and OB/GYN, and a certification in NRP.
- Pediatric Unit Manager must have at least 2 years of recent clinical experience in pediatrics, and certifications in ENPC, NRP, and PALS.
Apply at www.shannonhealth.com
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Physical Location:
120 E. Harris Ave. 206 N. Main St.
San Angelo, TX 76903 San Angelo, TX 76903