The public is invited to attend an Open House Ceremony at Shannon’s newest location, Shannon Clinic Jackson, Tuesday, May 8 from 4:30 to 6 pm, 2237 S. Jackson. Opening ceremonies will begin at 4:30 with tours immediately following. Attendees will have the opportunity to tour the 26,000 square foot facility, visit with staff and learn more about available services.
“Shannon’s Vision is to be the trusted healthcare leader in West Texas,” said Shane Plymell, CEO of Shannon. “Along with providing exceptional healthcare services to people in their time of need, it is also essential to us to serve as a good healthcare partner in our community. We are thankful to Angelo State University for their partnership and the opportunity to provide services to more people in our community.”
Shannon Clinic Jackson will house:
- Shannon Clinic Orthopedic Surgery: Stacy Beaty, MD, Sam Justiss, PA, Cora Compton, RN, MSN, FNP; Thursdays: Caleb Vosburg, MD, and Tham Nguyen, RN, MSN, MBA, FNP
- Shannon Sports Medicine
- Shannon Concussion Clinic
- Shannon Clinic Family Practice: Andrew King, DO, and Tiffany Nunez, FNP
- Urgent Care, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Lab services
- New location for the ASU Athletic Training Department
“We are grateful for Shannon’s partnership in providing first-class health care for our student-athletes and the citizens of San Angelo,” says Dr. Brian May, Angelo State University President. “Our athletic training staff and student-athletes are looking forward to the additional space and close proximity to general medical and orthopedic physicians. Our relationship with Shannon will strengthen our ability to serve all current and future student-athletes.”
Shannon Clinic Jackson is located on the ASU Campus next to the Junell Center/Stephens Arena. For more information, call 325-657-5064.